Monday 29 September 2014

Back to normality!

So in just a day I will be back at work. The thought of normality is comforting as this would have my mind stop wondering what If's and if only 's. However there are quit a bit of uneasy or rather anxious feelings, knowing I will be walking into an office full of pregnant ladies one being round about the same where I would or should have been. I also don't have the energy and strength for talks.All I want is to get to my desk and stick those earphones in! But what are the chances some people are just not going to have the sense of maturity and realise all I need is space. Or they will simply feel offended when I don't respond or keep small talk about my hellish experience. I pray for strength and boldness to get back to work with peace that shows on my face as well as in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment