Saturday 6 September 2014

Baby Showers!!

So my journey begins once again where I go to everyone's baby showers accept my own...In just a few hours I will be attending another friend's baby shower. And boy oh boy I'm so not ready, but need to do this. She has been avoiding me these past 3 weeks out of respect, even staying out of church thinking I would be there...but just didn't have the strength for so many people just yet. All we spoke about was what the little ones was up to in our wombs nearly daily. You may ask then why go...as explained to my husband Pastor Dean this is something I need to do for her...she feels guilty for still carrying her bundle of joy after iv just lots my little angels. She is not even sure on how to act,react or even be herself around me as she explains via tx. So as a Pastor's wife yes it hurts but I want to show her that it ok to be happy for her blessing around me, it's ok to enjoy the experience of being a preggie mom again. I'll be fine or so I think but I must admit I'm a bit unsettled on what exactly will happen later. Will I keep it up? Fall apart and just make matters worse for her? Only time will tell and that time is in just a few hours. Lord give me strength and boldness to make her at ease that it will all be OK for both of us!

2 comments: