Friday 12 September 2014

Pretence!

Feeling a bit down today pretending to the world all is ok. I then open the windows for some fresh air and the neighbours whistling to a oh so ironic song, caught my attention 'Smile though your heart is aching, Smile even though breaking...' and I really try and keep my chin up but it's just so hard. One moment I'm ok the next I'm not all trigger related. I have however since kind of have a glimpse of why me through all of this. I had people I would have never imagine going through a similar situation than me. And that is what my purpose to this blog is that it will bring some sort of comfort and encouragement to those silently living in the world of an empty womb! It ok to talk about it and to let all your feelings out. You will realise there are many like us out there. I have received a great sense of purpose in all this earlier this week...had a youth friend friend break her silence of 3 miscarriages. She mentioned that she has been following my story and have gained so much in site and faith restoration in my courage to speak out. She have since started her own blog and even own facebook page. Well Done dear friend...Well Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment