Tuesday 23 September 2014

Heavy Hearted!

Where do I start on how I feel today,  everything seems kind of ok most of the time...but then reality checks in. Everyone who I use to have baby talk with are all on track for delivery one today, one Thursday some due soon another around my due date. I look on facebook, Whatsapp and everyone is all up in ones face with their babies, my kids this my kids that and all I want to do it scream CAN YOU STOP ALREADY!!!!! Now you might say allow them their happiness. This has nothing to do with me not allowing them to be happy or enjoy motherhood,  but can you give peeps like me a break already. For some reason my heart has been feeling so heavy...don't ask why, cause I thought I was getting along well. But the closer I get to my due date the more heavy my heart becomes. Zachary and Zoe this festive season will just not be what I expected without you. Looking forward to Christmas where you would have been the best Christmas present ever has become nothing but wanting time to stand still instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment