Wednesday 8 October 2014

First few days!

So my first day back was kind of ok...after I burst out in tears as I set foot into the office building. All i could think of was the last time I left this building I never came back not feeling well and not realising I was actually in pre term labour. So yes it was overwhelming at first but I thank God for good friends and a great boss. I arrived with a welcome goodie bag of treats from a friend as well as another taking me to breakfast amongst the other family and friends who all mailed called tx to find out how my day was going and just giving words of encouragement. My great boss allowed me to ease into things working at my own time and pace up to and including this week. So things have become a bit better each day. I must however admit I sit at my desk most of the time to scared to even use the bathroom in fear of bumping into people with loads of questions and not forgetting those who are walking around with their visible preggie bellies. But I'm building courage each day as I become bolder and more stronger emotionally and physically. I am however for some reason having a super off day but once again great friends family and those I work with are with me every step of the way. Myself and hubby thank God daily for those people who are with us every step of they way with most if not all being with us from the very beginning of our pregnancy throughout and are still around! 

No comments:

Post a Comment