Wednesday 17 September 2014

Do you have time?

So I constantly get the question...How are you keeping up? Are you ok? Well my immediate response would be do you have time to listen, dont really feel like talking though, but then my thought process would be not to off load and sound like a pity party. I try and get by day by day but it's tough when my flat stomach and legs that are still not functioning 100% is still a reminder of August 18th. It hurts and the emptiness is over bearing but I try and stay strong. I want others to be encouraged by my strength and faith and allow them to also want to stay strong and keep the faith when their wombs and arms are empty. 

2 comments:

  1. I know this too shall pass, but I also know the process of mourning is needed. I have always and will always pray for you, I might not understand this journey but some parts I understand wholeheartedly..its not easy but I know I gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the positive words...💗

    ReplyDelete