Monday 24 April 2017

About the 22 April 2017!

Wow many of you would have read about my post on the 19th of July 2016 entitled "When strangers become friends" well I am pleased to say that John(Marlon) and Jane(Fredeline) Reid will soon be parents of Matthew their rainbow baby of many years of heartache and tears. I had the honor of sharing this special day at the Simonsvlei Wine Estate on Saturday 22nd of April 2017. The day was filled with tears and laughter but the tears were not that of sorrow but of unspeakable joy. Allow me to focus on my dear friend Fredeline....Fredeline jou tyd het aan gebreek en jy gaan die beste ma ooit wees...Matthew (my Jakalaas as I call him,hehehe) is not only a symbol of your promise from God after your storm but also the identity of your love for each other as a couple and determination to become parents...like I said there will be loads of advise but in the end you need to do what best works for you. With that said enjoy every moment of motherhood and its ok to feel overwhelmed at first its all part of the motherhood journey. Me time is also important and at first guilt will make you feel like me time is selfish but reality is us as mothers need recharging too. We, Dean and I as a couple will remain prayerful for the remaining of your term and you as a new parental couple. May Matthew James Reid bring you joy, laughter and a remembrance of God's gift to you. We, Dean and I love you guys and God surely ordained the day we crossed paths. And no doubt you are indeed a blessing to us too. Congratulations to both you and Marlon once again and your journey in life's fulfillment has just begun or will start within a few weeks :-)

2 comments:

  1. Blessed couple indeed. Was very nice meeting you Abigail.Like you said this is Fredeline and Marlon`s rainbow baby."Matthew you are already so loved by many and all of us can`t wait on your arrival"Our God is faithful. Love Bernadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was nice meeting you to Bernadine :) yip Matthew is one lucky guy and so are his parents xoxox

    ReplyDelete